Five Crucial Steps to Make a Career Change
Are you trying to make a career change? Thinking about one?
Nearly all of us will change careers more than once. Job security is vanishing. It's a thing of the past, if it ever was a thing.
If you are struggling with your career change or at the start of the process, then sign up for this important webinar with Paul Freiberger.
By attending you'll get clear direction with five essential steps to get a career change done right.
- Have you lost interest in your job or are you burned out?
- Is your company cutting back?
- Is it time to make more money, to chase your dream, or both?
In this webinar, you'll learn about steps to successfully navigate a career change. These steps helped Ben Franklin, Julia Child, Bill Gates, Martha Stewart, Harland Sanders, Sara Blakely, Paul Freiberger, and others. They can work for you!
Sign up now and secure your space.
Recordings of past webinars
Surprising Strategies and Techniques to Greatly Improve Your Job Search
NOTE: you need to register to view the recording.
In this webinar, Paul will present you with surprising tactics that can help you greatly improve your job search and career transition.
Here are a few bonus-tips to get your mind prepared for the super secrets you'll hear in this webinar:
- 80% of the available 3.5 million U.S. jobs each year are not advertised. This Webinar will help you learn how to find them. Imagine what a difference this knowledge can make for you!
- Your actual ability can have a minimal impact on your job search success unless you take one specific action. Paul will clearly explain exactly what that action is on the Webinar.
- Networking is far more than just talking to people about your job search. This Webinar will give you some useful and surprising advice on job search networking that few people know.
Break free from commonplace conventional techniques and learn what Paul's clients have known for years. Improve your job search and get on track to secure your dream job in 2017.